Thursday, 6 July 2017

Why God Created Mother....?

God made mothers because he couldn't be everywhere.
Before she even held you in her arms, while you were still growing inside of her, she fell madly in love with you! She’s the one who struggled during those many hours giving you birth. She changed your diapers without complaint, and took care of you while you were sick—sometimes staying up all night just to watch over you.  She’s the one who prayed for you when you were hurting, all the while wanting to take on your pain, herself.  She encouraged you to persevere through the difficult times in life, and fulfill the dreams of your heart.  She (has) always believed in you—even when you doubted yourself.
" There is nothing stronger than
the love between a Mother & Son."

You know my friends when I go to sleep before I saw my mom's pictures and when I wake up first I saw my mom's picture, you know that in Hindu religious some one said that when you awake you will have to see first your God pictures but my mom is god for me. She is the only my inspiration and I never try to hurt her but sometimes I hurt her. But mom hugs me even I hurt her. This is called Mom. In the world everyone leave you alone but your mother never leaves you alone because whenever you tried to hide anything, mom always got that, Moms are able to read your inner soul. She is the only who knows where the scotch tape is. I never go to temple to pray because God already given me a mother.
" In a child's eyes, a mother is a goddess.
She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath,
but she commands love either way.
I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe."
I knew everyone's mother is best in the world but my mom is best-est and my friend also.
There is none like a mother!

1 comment: